I thought it rather pretty.
Some years later, the Burning Crusade came along and I went and leveled my druid up to 70. My rogue came along more slowly, and when I was running around Blade's Edge Mountains, the Astralaan robes dropped.
And there, with those purple and white robes, my collection started. This blog is simply a showcasing of the robes and outfits I have collected over the years - still do to a certain degree, but obviously I have somewhat limited bagspace - and I found WotlK sadly lacking. It has some interesting patterns and colours, but they are very repetitive.
For this first post I have the Astralaan robes, which consists of - yes you guessed it; Astralaan Robes. They can drop of any mob in the 67-70 range in Draenor. If you are someone without hoofs, you may want to add shoes;
- white quality item to be bought of armor vendors
- white quality item that can be made by tailors
|Stylish Blue Shirt and Sage's Pants|
- grey quality item which drops from mobs in all starting areas
The second outfit should work for nearly everyone, male as well as female. The pants has a nice blue line down the legs, which works very nicely together with the shirt.
Seeing as I tried this outfit on a Draenei, there is no need for shoes, but if you are a different race it may be nice to find some.
The outfit in total consists of;
- a green quality item, world drop, which is probably easiest obtained from the AH
Stylish Blue Shirt
- which can be made by any tailor worth his or her salt.
- also a green quality item, world drop.
- an alternative for the hoof-challenged type, a green quality item that looks like brown leather boots, and goes nicely with the brown and gold in the shirt and belt.