Festive Black Pant Suit, Festive Blue Pant Suit, Festive Teal Pant Suit
- These can be obtained in the same manner as the Festive Dresses, by purchasing them from Valadar Starsong for 5 Coins of Ancestry apiece.
- Together with the Festive Blue Pant Suit I have used the Shattrath Jumpers, which is a reward from the quest Into the Heart of the Labyrinth, and can be obtained at level 68. These may be unavailable for many, or sold to a vendor somewhere ages and ages hence, but if you have them or can get them, they look very nice to the Blue Pant Suit.
Shadow Council Gloves
- Also to the Blue Pant Suit I have used this pair of gloves. They have the same coloration as the Shattrath Jumpers, are fingerless, and fits in nicely beneath the sleeves. Another alternative is to get Frayed Gloves, whose color is slightly off but not by much.
- As a very valid alternative, they can be bought during the Brewfest for 100 Brewfest Prize Tokens. They also work on characters with hoofs, to a certain degree. For a character with feet I would recommend a different pair of shoes, the Pilgrim's Boots (see below)
- As with the Festival Dress, this is also red, and can be obtained through tailoring, by purchasing the pattern from Fariel Starsong in Moonglade during the Lunar Festival.
- Clearly a very nice choice for this particular suit, and a reward from a variety of daily quests during the Pilgrim's Bounty event.